Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dad 236: Everything Including the Kitchen Sink

(Baby, It's Cold Outside! I thank my father for the fashion advice. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another bright sunny day in the Northeast. But it is cold. My hometown (Sanford) is about 30 miles from where we live. It is a balmy 15 degrees below zero at this time (8:00 AM). Our official temperature at the airport is four degrees below zero. We have hope though. Our morning weather expert has assured us of possibly hitting the low 20° today. At least there is no serious storm expected in the next week. Dress in layers!
 
Last evening I attended a band concert where Zack played his tenor sax. A good show was heard by all. Hence, a good time was had by all.
 
Well, our weekend of football is set. The games will feature Green Bay at Seattle and the Indianapolis Colts visiting the New England Patriots. I hope for Green Bay and the Patriots to win their games. However, if by some fluke the Colts should win, I will root for them in the Super Bowl. Go, Pats!
 
I must now go to Ace Hardware to purchase a garbage disposal for the sink. Ours just stopped working. I've had a good offer from Lew that he will install it this weekend. I may do it myself but Lew's offer seems like a good alternative. Just thinking!
 
Well, enough for today. Hope I have good football news next time. Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: