Monday, January 12, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge

I read quite a bit, so I'm always intrigued when I see links to book lists and reading challenges.

A couple Facebook friends posted a link to an interesting reading challenge for 2015 (click HERE to see it).

What I like about this challenge is that I get to pick the books! The challenge is to see how many of the categories I can check off by the end of the year.

At this point I've decided to allow a single book to satisfy more than one category, but maybe I can ultimately end up with one-to-one pairings.

I've added a special page on my blog called 2015 Reading Challenge. (There is a link to it on the right of my blog site.) I will be updating this page as I go, so you will be able to review my progress throughout the year.

If you have any book suggestions for me, please let me know. Thanks!

No comments: