Saturday, January 3, 2015

A "No Whining" Fail

Lew and I are leaving soon for a Batgirls (and families) gathering at Ellen's house. We are supposed to get a snowstorm in a couple hours, so I'm glad that Ellen lives only about a minute's drive away. And depending on the traffic, it may only take 45 seconds. ;-)
 
It has been an interesting week for me because of Monday's gum graft procedure. I must say that I am really tired of the "special eating" guidelines I've had to follow. I want to eat something crunchy! (Remember... no whining....) I go back to the dentist in a couple days to get stitches taken out, so I may get to eat some chips soon.
 
I stayed up way too late the last three nights. I actually made it to midnight on New Year's Eve and saw the ball drop. I watched football on New Year's Day; the last game didn't end until late. And then last night I played Freecell on my iPad. (Confession: I played Freecell all three nights. I'm also addicted to Kakuro puzzles, thanks to a book my sister Kim sent me.)
 
My kitties must be fed dinner now. Then we are off to Ellen's house for food and games.... But, alas, just soft food for me. :-(

No comments: