Friday, January 9, 2015

A "Good" Post

Writing Prompt: Good.
 
I am dictating this post because I am currently holding Jerry still. (It is hard to type with just one hand.) We often say to Jerry, " You're a good kitty... except when you're not." Jerry was scratching the TV screen in the living room just now. He does that often, but it's just to get attention. He is now sitting beside me and purring. But I do believe he would try to get away if I let go of him.
 
About the TV: Lew has mixed feelings when Jerry scratches it. If Jerry should ruin the TV, then Lew would have a good reason to get a replacement – a larger one! But the TV we have is still perfectly good.
 
Is dictating my post a good idea? I just checked the time I had left on this Five-Minute Friday post and I have only used up half of it! So it is clear that I speak faster than I type. I have heard this is generally true, and now my experience backs it up.
 
I hope to have a good day today. Lots to do. I teach children's church on Sunday, so I need to look at the lesson. I also need a workout on the elliptical machine – while I am watching Alias, of course. Alias is a good show. Oh – and exercising is good, too!
 
It is snowing right now! In my opinion that is not good. Fortunately, I have nowhere to go this morning.
 
Good grief! My time just ran out. (Finally!) I did not do a good job speaking consistently during the last half of my five minutes.
 
Have a good day!

No comments: