Friday, September 12, 2014

The "Forgot to Name This Post" Post

Writing Prompt:  Mystery.

Ah... mystery. My favorite kind of story.

I love reading mystery novels. I do try to figure out "whodunit" as I read. (Sometimes I'm right, but mostly not!) And I will say that I do NOT skip to the last couple pages to find out what happens. That would ruin the whole reading experience for me.

I am interested in real-life mysteries as well. What mysteries exist that I would like to know the answers to? One that comes to mind is the JFK assassination plot. I wonder if we will ever know the truth. (I was just a baby when this happened. My mom tells me that we were at a gas station when she heard the news on the radio.)

There are other unsolved murders and missing person cases, but I won't mention any specific ones. My heart goes out to the families and friends that have never received closure regarding lost loved ones.

No comments: