Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Celebrate!

Lew just said, "Hey, tomorrow's Wednesday already. We should celebrate!"

When I looked at our bank account online today, I saw that Lew's first social security "check" was deposited. Hooray! We should celebrate!

Tomorrow I will help my parents dismantle their old desktop computer. They'll just be using a laptop and an iPad from now on. As I am their "tech support," I am very happy about this. Another reason to celebrate!

My kitties have not gone pee-pee at the foot of the stairs for a few weeks now. Yahoo! A celebration is in order!

I am getting more adjusted to my new job and the new routine it brings. I'm glad about that... and I'm having fun. A cause for celebration!

And the greatest thing to celebrate: I am a child of God! So very blessed!

To do: Celebrate!

No comments: