Saturday, September 6, 2014

The First Week of September

What a great week!

First of all, Lew was on vacation. He went walking on the beach, played golf, and did some reading. He also had his fantasy football draft. I think there may have been some napping during the week, too.

I was able to share Labor Day with Lew, but then I worked for the rest of the week! Some friends own a wonderful eatery and they now have a part-time employee named Tracy. (Yes, that is I.) My hours are 10am-2pm, Monday through Friday. I work the register and take orders over the phone. I have much to learn still, but I did have a lot of fun during my first four days!

On Thursday night I went to a women's ministry event at church. I shared some photos from it on the new women's ministry blog that I administer. You can check out the photos by clicking HERE.

Last night Lew and I went to Josh's football game. We got there just in time to hear his name announced in the starting lineup. It was a beautiful night to watch a game; the weather was very pleasant. Unfortunately, Josh's team lost, 29-14, but hopefully they can make some adjustments before their next game....


Go, Red Storm!

No comments: