Monday, September 22, 2014

Dumb Movies

Lew and I watched "The Big Lebowski" on Friday night. It was as dumb as I thought it was going to be, although I was entertained by the story. (I don't recommend the movie, however. The language was pretty rough and there was other questionable content.)

I hate to admit it, but I have watched my share of dumb movies -- mostly with Lew. I'm not implying anything by that, but....

We went to see "Me, Myself, and Irene" when it was playing in the theaters in 2000. I remember the year because we went to see it on our honeymoon. And, yes, I still bring that up when I want my way on something. (I'm not recommending this movie either. Rough language, subject matter, etc. And really dumb.)

In exchange for my watching dumb movies with him, Lew has watched some dramas and chick flicks with me.  Some examples:
  • The Help
  • Legally Blonde
  • A Hallmark movie I can't remember the name of
  • Bridget Jones's Diary
  • Sweet Home Alabama
  • Enchanted
  • Something's Gotta Give
  • The Nanny Diaries
  • Ever After

Lew is clearly a good sport. And for that, I'll watch many more dumb movies with him.

Smile!

No comments: