Saturday, September 20, 2014

Day of Rest Eve

Now that I am a working girl again -- and still adjusting to a new routine -- I am finding that Saturday has turned into the week's catch-up day, errand day, etcetera, etcetera.... It feels like a whole week wrapped up into one day!

Note today's events and tasks:
  • Breakfast with our breakfast buddies
  • Grocery shopping
  • Pick up Lew at the motorcycle inspection place
  • Cut Lew's hair
  • Exercise and shower (I try to do these every day! LOL!)
  • Take Lew to pick up his motorcycle after inspection
  • Three loads of laundry
  • Prepare for children's church (my turn again tomorrow)
  • Trim front claws of both cats
  • Write this blog post
  • Catch up on some reading

We have yet to trim the cats' claws.

I still need to finish tomorrow's lesson, although I've got most of it ready. It is the story of Jacob wrestling with the angel.

I'd like to do some more reading.

Oh, and the laundry isn't quite done.... But is laundry EVER done?!

No comments: