Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dad 217: A Reprieve

(Please read Dad's post. Then pray Pepper's tests come back okay. She is a sweet kitty! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! Another beautiful pre-fall day in the Northeast.

Today will be my shortest post ever. I've had an emotional day. Just returned from the vet with Pepper, our 17-year-old cat. I really thought I would return home cat-less, but we will see if we can squeeze some more time for Pepper. The final decision will come tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. (Vet said she will get rid of Pepper's abundance of fleas in six hours. Also, we will need to treat floors with boric acid.)

Well, Zack's eighth-grade team is now 2-0 with a 26-6 win over the weekend. Zack played on the offensive line and, when necessary, he played on the defensive line to stop the run up the middle. A good job by Zack and his team.

I'll see Josh in the high school opener on Friday night. Supposed to be real warm.

I just don't feel like writing today. So I'll stop right here.

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: