Monday, April 25, 2011

"I'M IN" 113 Day Challenge

Our pastor presented a "Challenge to Change" once again this year.  It started on the first Sunday of January and ended yesterday on Easter Sunday.

Last year I shared my own progress.  This year I'm going to share a combined total for how Lew and I did, as that's how we submitted our data.  :)

-- 439 chapters of the Bible read.
-- 42.5 hours spent together in prayer.  (So, 85 hours turned in.)
-- 3 pounds lost.  (All by Lew!)
-- 400 miles walked or ran.  (Mostly elliptical machine miles.)
-- 78 people invited to attend church.  (Especially to the Easter program!)
-- We have a basic personal emergency fund (of at least $1,000) in place.
-- We tithe to our church.

Now that the challenge is over, we won't be tracking our progress as closely.

But, we're still "IN," of course!

No comments: