Friday, April 15, 2011

Oooh! Can I Drive??!!

I heard some noise out in front of my house around noon-ish today.  When I looked outside, I thought that perhaps one of the Transformers (from the movie) had lost its little sidekick!

The guy driving this little buggy was backing into our driveway to turn around.  The thing was bobbing every which way as it changed directions.  It reminded me of how an old robot might move.  (Not that I have ever seen an old robot.)

This funny little vehicle was being used to sweep the sidewalks.  Upon further inspection, I saw that it said "S150" on the side.  It also said "Bobcat."  I had to google it, of course.

I learned that the Bobcat S150 is a Skid-Steer Loader.  According to the Bobcat website, "The S150 is a great entry-level skid-steer loader. Its compact size gets into tight areas."

I saw several of them for sale online, but I think I'll pass on purchasing one.

It sure looked fun, though!

No comments: