Monday, December 1, 2014

Two Movies I'm Going to See

There are two movies coming out in the theater this month that I plan on seeing... in the theater, not just when they come out on DVD.
 
The first is The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. This (thankfully) is the last of the trilogy. Lew and I saw all three Lord of the Rings movies and the first two installments of The Hobbit with our friends Bill and Stacey. We plan on seeing this final movie with them, too. We may even splurge and see it in IMAX 3D.
 
The second movie is Into the Woods. This is a film adaptation of Stephen Sondheim's musical. I love the musical, so I hope the movie stays true to it. I'm not expecting that Lew will want to go see this movie with me, but maybe I can talk him into it. (Hint, hint.)
 
Any other movie suggestions for me?

No comments: