Friday, December 19, 2014

She Asked, "Did You Read the Instructions?"

Writing Prompt: Instructions.
 
Ha ha ha ha! My first thought is that women read instructions, men don't!
 
Instructions, directions, manuals....
 
I do love well-written instructions!
 
In several prior jobs I was able to write very detailed, step-by-step, instructions on how to do tasks required of me. That way someone else could do them if I should get hit by the proverbial bus.
 
Work colleagues have told me that I'm good at documenting details and leaving a paper trail.
 
So I do wonder if I missed my calling. I should write user manuals!
 
I have recently made a careful entry into food preparation (poor Lew!), so maybe I could write my own cookbook with easy recipes that I've found... modified by me to make them even easier.... Ha ha ha ha!
 

No comments: