Saturday, December 20, 2014

Lew Outsmarts a Kitty

So I spoke too soon last Saturday when I wrote that Jerry was no longer interested in the humidifier. About midweek he began to attack it again. He got his paw through the bars of the cage and was dislodging the cap.
 
After a few nights of this, Lew had had enough. Lew's solution:
 
 
There's no way Jerry can get that cap off now! (And neither can anyone else, not easily anyway.) I am so proud of Lew for winning the battle with the cat.
 
Yesterday I wrapped all the Christmas presents. I would say that I spent about five hours doing it. I listened to Christmas music as I wrapped, just to keep myself in the proper mood. I got tired, I admit.
 
Lew and I went to a Christmas party last night at the home of a lovely young couple from our church. We ate lots of yummy food and took part in a Yankee Swap. We didn't get home until after 10:00, which is way past our bedtime! (Ha ha!) The party was a lot of fun, and I even spread some Christmas cheer with my headwear.
 
Merry Christmas Week!
 

No comments: