Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Dad 232: Illinois On My Mind

(I just got home from doing a couple errands. It's better to have rain than snow, I say! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another raw, damp day in the Northeast. Sure is very wet outside. Thanksgiving snow is about gone. Only plow piles are now visible. No white Christmas unless we get a snowstorm. The experts say the chances are not great. I would just as soon go the next few months with no snow. I doubt that happens. No such luck!
 
The Patriots and Colts won again. Just need to beat the Jets and Bills and the Pats are home for the playoffs. Go Pats!
 
This is a big weekend for our Illinois family. Joe is back with the Peoria Area Civic Chorale (PACC) after a two-year break. Hope the weekend performances go well. I'm sure that they will be well done, as all of Joe's groups do a fine job. Would like to be there. Maybe in the spring! (I can dream, can't I?) Sing well, Kim and Kelsey!
 
I don't have a lot to say today as we await the holiday season. So I will close now and try for a better effort next time. Please stay tuned.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: