Saturday, November 29, 2014

Report Card

On Tuesday I listed five things I hoped to accomplish this past week. So, how did I do?
 
Fully Recuperate. I'm feeling better every day, but still not as good as I had hoped to feel by now. But progress is progress.
 
Make Sweet Potato Casserole. So this almost didn't happen due to the power outage! Fortunately the electricity came back on in time for me to make it. It was pandemonium in the kitchen!
 
Give Thanks. Did, doing, and will continue to do. :)
 
Decorate for Christmas. Lew put the tree up yesterday, strung the lights, and put the angel on top. I did nothing. Too tired. We've still got time.
 
Participate in Life as Usual. Lew and I had breakfast with our buddies this morning and then we did some shopping. Planning on going to church tomorrow.
 
All things considered, I guess I did okay!
 
We still need to add our ornaments!

No comments: