Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Dad 229: A Winter Storm, a Panda, and a Day of Thanks

(It's snowing! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A cool, cloudy, sunless morning is what we have in the Northeast today. We are waiting for our first winter storm along the coast. The experts say we can expect as much as a foot of snow inland. Did I say, "I hate winter"? If not, I'm saying it now! The Silverado is ready and the tank is full. We are ready!

Well, I don't have much to say today. So I'll start. The Patriots are still winning. Could be trouble in Wisconsin. Go, Pats! Must play well to beat the Packers.

In other sports news we are watching, the Red Sox have re-signed Hanley Ramirez and signed "the Panda" from the Giants as a new third baseman. Now to get Lester back as their ace pitcher. Please spend the money for Jon! Thanks!

I'll close with the following: Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Spouse and I will partake of the meal at Glen and Deb's. Lew and Tracy will be at Matt and Emily's with Eli and Adam. A fun time will be had by all. Truly, a day of Thanksgiving. We do have many reasons for giving thanks! Think about it. Sooo....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: