Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Getting Well Soon

It's "To-do Tuesday" once again on Mainely Tracy. Here's a list of what I hope to accomplish over the coming week:
 
Fully Recuperate. Today was the second day of my meds. The doctor said I should start to feel better by Thursday morning. I asked him about my chances of still being contagious by then. He said, "Slim to none." (This is very important information, as you will see.)
 
Make Sweet Potato Casserole. This is my offering for our Thanksgiving dinner, once again to be partaken at the home of Matt and Emily. It sounds like I will be able to go, germ-free! (More assurance for Emily: The doctor has two young children, and he said he would be comfortable having me around them on Thanksgiving. So glad!)
 
Give Thanks. We are blessed!
 
Decorate for Christmas. This is our day-after-Thanksgiving tradition. Lew puts up our artificial tree and I put out other festive decor. We do this while either listening to music or watching something stupid on television... usually the latter.
 
Participate in Life as Usual. Saturday breakfast, church on Sunday, and the like.
 
I'm sure there's more I could add, but the above gives you the gist. Wish me well. :)

No comments: