Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dad 227: Under the Weather Report

(I think Dad's biggest help has come from the tea I gave him! Enjoy his post. ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Coming to you today through the fog. Temperature is not real cold, but the experts say to watch the thermometer over the next few days. I think within the next few days we will finally have a hard frost. The growing season on the coast will come to a close. We can only hope.
 
Our local football games have come to an end. Josh's team lost in the semifinal round of the playoffs. After starting with four regular season losses, the team went on a winning streak that ended in the semifinal round. Great season, Josh!
 
My blog post is almost over. Why? Because I have not had a great "feeling good" week. I can't remember the last time I had five days in a row of substandard health. Well this last week is about the worst I've felt since I don't know when. It started with a sore throat and the symptoms still linger.
 
I do believe, however, that I am now on the mend. Throat is not as sore. Seem to be not as stuffed up. Only time will tell. I'm not used to being in a "feel bad" state, and I can say I don't like feeling lousy.
 
My purchases of Cepacol liquids and lozenges seem to have done the job. At least I hope I'm going in the right direction. I'll know in a few days. Stay tuned. Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: