Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Unemployed

A week ago today I resigned from my job. ("Resigned" sounds so much better than "quit", don't you think?) I lasted a full two months, which still isn't my shortest job tenure!

Anyway, I had fun for the most part, but there were some issues with my O.C.D. (yes, I have that) affecting me at my workplace. I just wasn't going to be able to do it any more and maintain sanity.

But like I said, it was fun in a way, and I appreciate the opportunity that my friends gave me to work for them. We learned we have different styles, and that's okay.

So now I am back to an "unemployed" status, which isn't a horrible thing for now.  I'll eventually determine how to earn a livelihood..

Life is good.  I am blessed!

To do:  Figure out what I want to do when I grow up.  :)

No comments: