Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Try to Remember

I had a couple out-of-the-ordinary projects to complete when I got home from work yesterday.

I had just purchased a new pet carrier, which needed to be put together. I completed the assembly, and Jerry walked right into it! The carrier also opens from the top, which will be helpful when trying to get Kurt inside. Kurt does not enjoy the carrier. He will be riding to and from the vet in it tomorrow. (Shhhhh.... don't tell him.)

After many days of contemplation, Lew decided to get a Kindle Fire. We ordered it this weekend and it arrived yesterday. I had it set up for him by the time he got home. (It's pretty cool!)

I spent the remainder of the evening watching a movie and reading.

I slept in later than usual this morning, but I made it to work on time (10:00 AM). I ate a few pieces of chopped fruit after I'd been there for a bit. It was then I realized that I forgot to eat dinner last night! (Lew had eaten on his own.) But did I really forget to eat dinner? I still haven't figured that out for sure! Oh, dear.

To do:  1) Remember to eat dinner. 2) Remember eating dinner.

No comments: