Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dad 224: A Blah Bloggy Day

(I am questioning the sincerity of Dad's "Bring it on!" comment regarding winter, but I do hope you enjoy reading his post! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! The morning is dark, dreary, and rainy! This storm is supposed to last through Friday. Well, I planned on the bad weather and will be housebound for the next few days. (Another example of my superior planning.) Hope the sun shines again on Saturday. Stay tuned for weather report next week.

Well, I had a good week. The Patriots beat the Jets. Indianapolis won. Josh's team won another game and Zack's team won their playoff game. Zack will play for the championship this weekend. They will play the only team that beat them this year. We are hoping for a different result, but quite happy to play in the "Gold Ball" game. Go, Josh and Zack!

All my pre-winter duties are now done. The winter door is now back on. The motorcycles are stored. The car is back in the garage, and the plow has been inspected and is set to go. The change of hydraulic fluid is complete. Winter, we are ready! Bring it on!

I'm not happy about the results of the first World Series game. I have nothing against the San Francisco Giants but would like to see Kansas City win. Doesn't look too promising now. Go, Royals!

The day is "blah" and so is my blog! So I'm done before it gets worse. Soooo....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: