Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Mainely Tracy Diet

When I was suffering from "The Plague" I developed an appreciation for black jelly beans.  You know... the kind that taste like black licorice.  I mentioned them in a previous post.

I maintain that these jelly beans help clear my nasal passages.  In fact, I am keeping these jelly beans as a crucial part of my daily diet.  I believe they are helping me in the fight against future Plague attacks.

I am also counting them as a vegetable serving.  The word "bean" is in the name, after all.

Just about every other day I read about someone who has made a bazillion dollars on a new diet idea.  And I think, "Why can't I do that?"

My book would be a best-seller, I'm sure....  Who wouldn't love a diet that includes medicinal chocolate and black jelly beans?

No comments: