Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Return to Ellipticalization

When "the Plague" came back a couple weeks ago, I wasn't really able to do any serious exercise -- other than walking to and from the tissue box.  (Leaving the tissues on the other side of the room does have some benefits!)

I don't feel completely 100-percent yet, but this morning I actually felt like using the elliptical machine.  It was wonderful to get some good exercise.  I actually "ellipticalized" for over 50 minutes!  Hooray for me!

Usually I watch news on TV when I use the elliptical machine, but today I decided to use my iPod.  I listened to some songs that I hadn't heard in a long time.  Good songs... good for my psyche... good to exercise to.  The time flew by.

So will it be the TV or the iPod the next time I ellipticalize?

It will definitely be the iPod for the foreseeable future.  :)

No comments: