Monday, March 12, 2012

One Thing at a Time

Being away for the weekend put me further behind than I already was on a few things.  And returning home with a headache did not help!

I slept in this morning and woke up feeling much better.  After eating breakfast and doing the puzzles in the newspaper (the puzzles are the best part of the paper), I decided to jump right in on the things that I needed to accomplish today.

What to do first?  I found myself starting to work on something and instead of evaluating whether I should really be doing that first, I kept going until it was done.

And then it was on to the next thing I felt like doing.

Then the next.

After a wonderful dinner just now of hamsteak, mashed potato, green beans, and bread (all prepared by Lew!), I began catching up on reading the blogs that I follow.  I read the posts that I was interested in, and then I decided I should write my own post.

To Do:  Blog reading and writing.  Check!

And now I'm on to my next project....    :)

No comments: