Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Uh-Oh....

I have yet to hear from either of my parents after yesterday's blog post.  There are two likely reasons for this:
  1. My sister and her family are keeping them very busy, so they haven't had time to communicate with me.
  2. After reading yesterday's post, they decided to give me the silent treatment -- similar to what they will get from Pepper when they come home.
Yes, Pepper did seem a bit miffed most of the day yesterday.  She is in much better spirits today, but that may be because of the nasty hairball that she was able to cough up during the night.  (Thanks for that....)

But back to the two reasons.  Of course, I am favoring #1.  If it's #2, then it would be short-lived and done mostly in jest.  Mostly.

Either way, it gave me material for yet another day's post on Mainely Tracy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no one home, exept answering machine