Friday, March 2, 2012

How Do 6 Hours Become 2 Hours and 30 Minutes?

Several weeks ago I posted about two TV shows that Lew and I were having a slight disagreement over.  In that post I said that I would watch this season of American Idol with Lew if he would watch the three remaining episodes of Chuck with me.

Lew watched Chuck.  (And he's glad that he did, I might add.)

So that means I am watching American Idol.  We never watch it when it's actually aired.  We DVR it and usually watch it on Friday night.  Lew is always in charge of the remote for American Idol.  (I am in charge during all other DVR'd programs that we watch together.)

This past week American Idol was on three nights in a row, for two hours each night.... And now you should know the answer to the above question!

No comments: