Friday, February 3, 2012

Sunday's Menu

Lew and I will not be hosting nor attending any Super Bowl party on Sunday night.  TOO INTENSE!  We will be watching the game in the comfort of our own living room.  I'm planning on watching, anyway.  We'll see if my nerves can take it.

We just got home from the grocery store.  Our shopping included our Super Bowl food:
  • Nachos -- with cheese, sour cream, and salsa
  • Cocktail Wieners
  • Mini-cupcakes
  • Creme Horns
  • Frozen chocolate-themed pie
  • Veggie tray
Okay, I admit that the last item wasn't in our cart when we checked out.

Lew will also be making popcorn, but we already had that at home.  Lew is planning on drinking his Crystal Light iced tea.  I imagine that I will drink some Moxie.

We're as ready for the game as we'll ever be.

Bring. It. On.

No comments: