Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's That In the Sky?

The sun came out today!  It was warm enough to open windows and get some fresh air in the house.

I ventured out for about an hour and a half this morning.  I believe it was the first time I'd been out of the house since last Thursday.  This cold really threw me for a loop.

I'm not feeling 100-percent yet, but I'm getting there.  Hopefully, I'll feel up to walking with Ellen tomorrow morning.  I haven't gotten much exercise these past few days.  :(

I also haven't worked much on my novel writing.  I had written about 10,000 words prior to this week, but then I just stopped.  I'm not really excited about the story, so I'm going to file that idea away for now.

I do have another idea for a novel that I think is much better.  I wrote about 250 words this afternoon -- just to get my feet wet -- and it's already a lot more interesting.

Kaelen is getting settled in.  She went grocery shopping today with her grandparents (also known as my parents).  She "ellipticalized" this afternoon, and then her grandparents took her to Josh's little league game.

Lew went to work today.  After he came home, he worked out on his home gym.  Then he made dinner for the two of us.  (I am so spoiled!)

Pepper ate goodies, looked out the window, slept, ate goodies, looked out the window, slept, ate goodies, looked out the window, slept....

An exciting day was had by all!

No comments: