Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Weekly Book Challenge

Have you noticed yet?  Since last Thursday, I have had a new link on the right for "my weekly book challenge" blog!

I only have one post on it so far, but I thought I'd mention it on "Mainely Tracy" today.  That way, I'll have to keep it up -- I don't want to disappoint my faithful readers!

I had originally wanted to read three books per week, but two is much more realistic.  Especially since I am supposed to be writing...ahem...my own novel.  And that takes time.  (Time that I haven't been taking.)

So, as you read "Mainely Tracy," be sure to check out my "book" blog at least once a week or so.  Maybe you'll get some ideas for books you'd like to read.  (Or maybe not.  That would be OK, too!)

And, I'll get cracking on that novel....  :)

No comments: