Sunday, May 29, 2011

...And More Signs

Lew went on a golf outing after church today with some of the guys.  It was Lew's first time to play this year.  They played 18 holes, and I have yet to learn Lew's score.  He tells me that he didn't do very well -- but the weather was beautiful, and they had a good time.  I'm glad that he had a chance to go.  He's glad, too.  He's especially glad that he has the day off from work tomorrow (Memorial Day).

Josh and Zack came up to our house this afternoon and drove the go-cart around for awhile.  This was the first "go-carting" of the season.  They were pretty good about taking turns with each other.  They were not good in attending to their grandfather's request of "don't tear up the lawn!"  I sat out on the porch with my mother and watched them for a bit.  They were zooming right along.

Thanks, God!  I really like the day you made today!

No comments: