Friday, August 13, 2010

What I Did (Instead of My Blog)

I logged in to start today's post quite a while ago, but I couldn't decide what to write about.  It has been a long week, and I have a busy weekend ahead.  So, my mind is kind of preoccupied.

Thinking that it may help me come up with something, I got up from the computer and wandered around a bit....

Pepper was over on our side of the house, so I said "Hi" to her and she jumped up on my bed.  Then she stared at me.

I remembered that I wanted to run the dishwasher, so I went downstairs and got it started.

I do not like having long fingernails, so I clipped and filed them.  I am much happier about that now.

I heard Lew say, "Hello, Kitty," which meant that Pepper had gone downstairs.  She was ready for "night-night," so I took her back over to my parents' side of the house.  She had her "night-night" goodies, after which I picked her up and put her on my parents' bed.  (This cat is not spoiled at all!)

And after all that, I still have no idea what to write about.

I think I'll go make a dent in the novel I've been reading.

No comments: