Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Sweetie!

Happy Birthday to Lew...
Happy Birthday to Lew...
Happy Birthday, dear Lew-ie...
Happy Birthday to Lew!

We went out for breakfast this morning.  We didn't go to our regular place, as we had to be home by a certain time.  We went to a place closer to where we live.  The food was really good, but we missed seeing our friends and our delightful waitress.

An annual motorcycle ride that goes by our home every year was scheduled for today.  And we were waiting for it!  Mom, Dad, Lew, and I waved to them all as they drove by the house, and most of them waved back.  Lew counted 241 motorcycles.

Lew sold his exercise equipment today.  Hooray!  Now we can order the new equipment that he and I both want.

Lew and I rode over to visit his mother and brother for dinner.  I ate an entire small Hawaiian pizza all by myself.  And then I had a big piece of birthday cake....We better get that exercise machine ordered soon!

Lew's Facebook status for today, his birthday:
"As of today, I'm eligible to collect Social Security........imagine that!"

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

No comments: