Friday, August 6, 2010

Vacation Day 7

Breakfast out with Lew's mother, then we took her grocery shopping.  She dislikes going to the grocery store, so she always makes a good list and gets right down to business!

Then Lew and I did more shopping.  He's searching for new exercise equipment.  While he was looking at his options, I was trying out the elliptical machines.  I liked them a lot, but they are pretty pricey!  I joked with the guy in the shop that maybe I could come in every day and just use the machines there.  (Hey, I may be on to something....)

We also stopped at a store called "Lady Grace" that specializes in women's intimate apparel.  I needed a new undergarment to wear with my dress for Matt & Emily's wedding, so I thought I should just get this particular purchase over with.  (What did I need?  Well, let's just say I need to look a little more endowed than I really am.)  When the lady in the store saw what I was currently wearing, she made me promise to throw it away the minute I got home!  And as for my "need," I told her that I knew she couldn't work miracles.  (Ha ha!)  But she was able to find a solution that is pretty close to miraculous, if you ask me.

Beach walk.  Went in the opposite direction than we had been earlier in the week.  Tide was out, so we could walk out on the sand bar.  Very interesting to see -- looked like people were walking on water.

Lew played golf.  I did a quick (shopping!) errand, and then read a bit when I got home.

After Lew's golf game, we went out to dinner.  Ate too much.

Just realized that I didn't take a photo today!  So, here's one that Lew took of me at the Sea Dogs game the other night.  Seats look empty because this was about an hour before game time.  Seats were full later!

No comments: