Friday, August 27, 2010

A Very Productive Day

Tomorrow is our fiscal month-end at work, so I spent today trying to resolve some outstanding issues.  I got quite a few out of the way.

I did an errand at lunch.  It was really, really nice outside today, so it was really, really hard to go back to the office.  But I did.

I was quite busy in the evenings during the first part of the week, so my inbox at home was getting a little out of control.  Tonight, I finally had a chance to go through the mail and pay some bills.

Lew watched most of the Red Sox game, and I was able to watch the last couple innings with him.  I was doing some Sudoku-type puzzles while watching.  My puzzle solving became more intense as the game situation became more intense.  I was flying through those puzzles by the end!  The Red Sox managed to hold on and win.

Work + Errand + Mail + Bills + Puzzles + a Red Sox Win = A Very Productive Day.

And I should add in what Lew accomplished today:  He's feeling much better!  And he's on vacation!

I'm happy that he's on the mend.

I'm not happy that he has yet another vacation week without me.  Stinky!

No comments: