Sunday, August 8, 2010

Vacation Day 9 (The End)

Today was the last day of my vacation.  I couldn't come up with a clever spelling for all the whining I've been doing, but please imagine that in the following space:  "__________________!"

Despite the fact that it has to end, my vacation really was great.  My favorite part was being able to spend the week with my husband.  (Smile...!)

We went to church this morning.  And it was yet another "Beach and Bacon" day!

I will close out my vacation postings with a list of some things I did not do on my vacation:

1)  Attend Chelsea Clinton's wedding.
2)  Go to Spain with Michelle Obama.
3)  Have lunch with Sarah Palin.
4)  Read "War and Peace."
5)  Sit on the beach!

(Postscript:  We do prefer walking on the beach.  And "War and Peace" is on my Kindle, so I will muddle my way through it at some point.  I had no interest in #1 and #2, so I took no offense at the lack of invitation.  As for #3...Hey Sarah, call me!!)

No comments: