Monday, August 23, 2010

Out Late: Musings

Lew and I had an evening commitment tonight, and we're on our way home as I write this.

My computer-geek skills have improved over the past few weeks, as I finally figured out how to send e-mails from my cell phone. (I was receiving e-mails OK, but I had the wrong setting in order to be able to send.)

The wonderful blogger people have a mechanism by which I can e-mail my entry to my blog. And it will post it immediately! Isn't modern technology something?!

My Aunt Debbie and a couple of her friends all bought Miche bags today. My cousin Kathy purchased one as well when she was here a few weeks ago. I am a bad influence! Ha ha! Or maybe I've missed my calling....

It rained most of the day. We've really had a nice summer, though, weather-wise.

Enough babbling for now. G'nite from the road!

No comments: