Saturday, August 14, 2010

Grammy's Dress -- Check!

Today was the big shopping event!  Emily, Lew, and I took Lew's mother (a.k.a. Grammy) to the Maine Mall to look for a dress, shoes, hat, and handbag.  The wedding of Emily and Matt is coming right up, and we wanted to buy Grammy some new duds to wear to it.

We left Grammy's house at 10:30 a.m. and I had her home by 1:00 p.m., with all tasks completed!  Now that's what I call efficient shopping.

Lew went from the Mall directly to the golf course.  Matt's bachelor party was today, and it consisted of golfing and then dinner at the best man's house.

After I dropped off Grammy, I did some errands (which included the dreaded grocery shopping) and then came home to do laundry.  But laundry is one of those chores that lends itself to other activities...such as reading.  And that's what I did!

It was a nice Saturday.  :)

No comments: