Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Coming Out of the Fog

Other than the fact that I had to work, today was a lovely day! The weather was beautiful -- perhaps a little hot and muggy for those that have to work outside -- but I'm in air-conditioning at work. (I would have preferred being outside!)

I am slowly "coming out of the fog" of busy-ness that I've been in. I took some time tonight to catch up on a few things, but I'm not going to go totally crazy. I hope to get to sleep soon. That will be nice! Ahhhhh....

Lew and I sat on the porch and ate ice cream goodies tonight. We played a modified version of The Motorcycle Game. I guessed that 4 motorcycles would go by our house over a ten-minute period. Lew said "higher." My mom even joined tonight's game and guessed 7. (We let her play even though she was sitting inside on her couch.) Lew said "higher" for her guess as well.

He beat us both!

No comments: