Thursday, May 6, 2010

ABBA Banquet

Lew and I just got home from the annual Community Awareness Banquet for ABBA, A Women's Resource Center.

ABBA is a crisis pregnancy center in Portland. In a nutshell, ABBA offers life-affirming options and counseling. I was on the board of directors for eight years. This is a ministry that Lew and I wholeheartedly support.

We were especially pleased that Emily came with us tonight!

(Postscript: If there is a Christ-centered, life-affirming crisis pregnancy center in your area, I encourage you to learn how you can help.)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can only say, "AMEN," as you well know! Our angel, Jun, was adopted through the Japanse version of Pro Life. Praise God for the people supporting Pro Life Japan and for our sweet sweet little girl who, when she is an adult, and when Mama says she is tired, is going to make dinner for Mama and Daddy! I sure love that little girl!