Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wendy, Our Prayer Warrior

Today is my dear cousin Wendy's birthday.

Wendy is not quite a year older than I am, so we have a special connection.

Wendy's life has been one of challenges. She is not able to live on her own, have a regular job, drive a car, or do many of the things that most of us can do.

Yet Wendy possesses a special kind of wisdom that many do not. She loves Jesus, and He loves her! And that has made all the difference.

She is our family's "go-to" person when prayers are needed. Wendy always tells me that she's praying for me, and I know that this is true. When I ask her to pray for a friend or some other situation, I am confident that she will.

I know that she and my Aunt Jean (her mother) read my blog together. So, I end today's post with the following wish:

Happy Birthday, Wendy!
With love from your cousin,
Tracy

No comments: