Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My New Adventure

I was just elected Treasurer at my church. The nominating committee presented my name to the membership for a vote, so I was basically running unopposed. No vigorous campaigning or anything like that was necessary!

Since Monday, I have been spending most of my spare time getting organized and trying to get a handle on this new position. I still have quite a bit to do and lots to learn, so my blog posts will be kind of "skimpy" for the next few days.

I still intend to write a little something each day, however, so please keep checking in.

Thank you for reading Mainely Tracy!

(Postscript: I'm also behind on personal e-mails and correspondence, reading that I want to do, and just about everything else! But this front-end effort will be worth it in the long run. At least it had better be!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm sure you will do a great job! Wish you were doing our finances! SMILE!