Saturday, May 29, 2010

He's a Keeper!

I went to work for about 5 1/2 hours today:

***One of my colleagues had minor surgery yesterday and won't be back at work until Wednesday.

***Our office is closed for Memorial Day on Monday.

***We still have our regular deadlines for Tuesday.

So, I decided to take some of the edge off by going in today.

On my drive home, I was making a mental list of other stuff I still needed to do.

Like the laundry.

Our laundry machines are on the 2nd floor, which is quite handy. And as I was heading upstairs, what did my wondering ears hear???

The dryer!

My husband had done most of the laundry already. He did leave one small load, as he knew that I would want to add in a few things when I got home.

Thank you, my Sweetie!

(Postscript: I am so spoiled!)

No comments: