Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Dad 300: A Milestone

(I'm glad that my father accepted the challenge I gave him a few years back.... Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another beautiful sunny day this spring. Step outside and it is still winter. It is too late in the year for car frost every morning. Really!
 
I have been reminded by my editor of today's milestone: This is my 300th post. About six years worth. Hope some of you have followed the last six years of the happenings that I have experienced. I'm looking forward to another 300. Stay tuned.
 
As I sit here on this date I am looking forward to exactly 4 months from today. If all goes as planned, we all will be in Illinois for granddaughter Kelsey's wedding to Zachariah (Zach). We're planning on reaching our destination two days before the wedding day. It will be a fine family reunion. Our rooms are reserved and an RV has been rented. Looking forward to this joyous occasion.
 
Spouse is now in her second year recovering from her stroke. I pray for a miracle every day. Please pray that her arm recovers. That is her major problem now. Thanks for your prayers.
 
No more for now. Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: