Saturday, April 30, 2016

Lew's Logbook: Cold

(I want my global warming!!! Enjoy Lew's post. ~ Tracy)
 
I believe the words were, “It’s frickin' freezing out there."
 
This is what I said to father-in-law Fred one day this week. He just laughed.
 
I’ve got outside work to do and, although the sun is shining, the temperature is in the mid-to-low 50s and the wind makes it feel like 40. Tuesday the temperature never made it out of the low 40s.
 
I told Tracy I was going to punch Al Gore in the face the next time I see him.
 
Sun shining again today so I got out the mower to do a little grass cutting. I wore a sleeveless shirt like I often do and I was cold.
 
There is no point in complaining about the weather but I feel better by venting.... So maybe there is some point after all.

No comments: