Friday, April 15, 2016

A Matter of Perspective

My workplace closes at 4:00pm on Fridays, so Lew and I have developed a wonderful routine. He takes me to work, picks me up at closing time, and together we go to Pat's Pizza for dinner.

Because we are there before 5:00pm, the lunch specials are still available. Lew enjoys the personal pan pizza and salad.

And because it's Friday, the macaroni & cheese is on the menu. It's THE BEST mac n' cheese. Yummy. I love it.

The mac n' cheese is a large portion, so I usually get a to-go container for the leftovers. On the ride home tonight, I almost kicked over the container.

I told Lew, "I almost kicked the macaroni & cheese over in your car. That would have been sad."

He said, "Oh, that would have made a real mess! Cheese all stuck on the car's floor. That would have been really sad."

Sad because of the car? I was talking about the macaroni & cheese!

No comments: