Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Dad 301: Play Ball!

(Ahhhh, baseball.... Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Enjoying a beautiful sunny day in the Northeast. The experts tell us we have sun and warm weather at least through next Tuesday. What a treat!
 
Went to my foot doctor last Thursday and he cut tendons to the two toes that have ulcers. Went back Monday and the next appointment is in two weeks. The ulcers on the hammer toes have healed and I no longer must treat them each day with healing medication. Hope my next appointment goes as well. Looks like my toes will remain with me.
 
Baseball season is here and we have great hope for the Red Sox. However, they now have four losses in a row. Not really the way to start the season. Still have the Celtics in the playoffs next week. They won't last long either. Saving Red Sox opening ceremony for our "away" family to watch when they visit.
 
Spouse and I must now get busy with constructive therapy. The weather is getting better and we (especially me) must get busy. Keep your prayers coming.
 
That's it, sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: