Saturday, April 16, 2016

Lew's Logbook: Yard Work

(I love Lew. Enjoy his post!  ~ Tracy)

We have a big row of “bushes” in our yard that has been expanding over the years.

Last summer I said to self, “We must cut this back”.

Self was thinking of all kinds of ways to do this, knowing that it would be a lot of work.

I considered hiring someone to do it, but I couldn’t justify spending the money when there was a perfectly healthy man available to do it at no cost (that would be me).

So I took on the project.

I’m sitting here resting my tired and sore muscles.

It took me about 12 hours (over a 3 day period) of cutting and hauling, but it is all cut back.

Still some clean-up to do but the worst is over.

I told Tracy that if she really loved me she would never have let me start this project.

I was right…it was a lot of work.

[I think Tracy really loves me.  :) ]

No comments: