Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Woman With a Mission

It all started because of a disco ball.

"It" is the massive clean-out and reorganization of our back room upstairs.  Our back room has my desk, a daybed, several shelves, our elliptical machine, and Lew's home gym.  Oh, and we mustn't forget the cats' pooperias.

Our disco ball was displaced two years ago when we got the elliptical machine.  The ball was blocking the line of sight to the TV from the elliptical machine, and we couldn't have that!

I recently got it into my head that I would like to put the disco ball back where it belongs.  (We miss not being able to impress our guests!)  But to do that, we have to move the elliptical machine.  Which means we have to move my desk.  Which means we have to move Lew's home gym.  Which means.... Well, you get the idea!

So, the makeover of the back room has begun.  Lew is being very patient as I work out my plan.  But the cats are a little confused!

No comments: